For a long trip here are my top 10 essential things to pack
Are you planning a trip by plane and still need to pack? Here is a list of my top 10 essentials for travel.
The old saying, “You can’t take it with you”, just isn’t true. Here are 10 things that I’ve taken on long trips with me, and they make my life so much easier!
Traveling is great! It means you get to see new places, meet new people, and learn things you don’t know. But it can also be really hard to travel with everything you need. So I’ve made a list of ten things that I’ve taken with me on long trips that make my life a little easier.
Going on a long trip? I have 10 things that you’ll need to make your life easier. Lucky for you, they’re all free and easy to find!
- Get rid of things.
- Pay more attention to your mental, emotional and physical health.
- Reconnect to what makes you happy.
- Look for ways to save time.
- Reduce your digital exposure.
- Spend time with those that matter most.
- Review your expenses regularly.
Here are my top ten essentials for any long trip:
1. Hand Sanitizer – My hands can get pretty sticky when traveling, since I have to touch everything. I like this one because it is alcohol based, so it doesn’t make my hands dry or itchy afterwards.
2. Wet Wipes – You never know how dirty or grimy a public restroom will be, so I always carry these wipes from Target with me just in case. They also work really well if you get food all over your hands at dinner!
3. A Good Book – Books are my favorite way to pass time when I’m traveling. This one has been on my list since it came out last year but haven’t gotten around to reading it yet!
4. External Battery – Because the hotel TVs usually have terrible channels and charging your phone with the hotel USB outlet is barely enough juice, an external battery is a must have for even short trips!
5. Comfortable Shoes – If you have ever walked through an airport then you know how much space they take up! Throw in some snow and ice and forget about it! Comfortable shoes are essential so that you can actually walk through them without having to pull over every 5 minutes to rest your feet on top.
This is covered in 10 Things You Can Do to Make Your Life Easier
Read also: 21 Essential Ways to Make Life Easier