close

Results and statistics for 2023 Ghana Teacher Licensure Exams

Results and statistics for 2023 Ghana Teacher Licensure Exams
Spread the love

Approximately thirty percent, or 9,556, of the 20,181 teachers that took the 2023 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) 2&3 did not pass. The National Teaching Council (NTC) states that on Thursday, December 21, 2023, the results will be formally announced.

The National Testing Center (NTC) has recently released the much-awaited statistics for the 2023 Licensure Examination. This annual examination serves as a benchmark for professionals in various fields, ensuring that they possess the necessary knowledge and skills to excel in their respective industries.

According to the data provided by the NTC, a total of over 15,000 candidates took part in the examination across the country. This number reflects a significant increase from the previous year, indicating a growing interest in professional development and the pursuit of licensure.

The examination covered a wide range of disciplines, including education, and many more. Each field had its own set of requirements and criteria, ensuring that candidates were adequately prepared and competent in their chosen area of expertise.

Among the candidates, 65% were first-time test-takers, while the remaining 35% were repeat examinees. This mix of fresh faces and experienced individuals added a dynamic element to the examination process, allowing for the exchange of ideas and the sharing of knowledge.

In terms of pass rates, the statistics revealed that 9,556 – over 30% – have failed to meet the pass mark and 70% pass. This achievement highlights the dedication and hard work put forth by these individuals in their quest for professional licensure. It also serves as a testament to the effectiveness of the examination in assessing the competencies of the candidates.

Furthermore, the NTC provided a breakdown of the top-performing regions in the country. The statistics showed that Ashanti Region had the highest pass rate, with 85% of the candidates passing the examination. This accomplishment showcases the region’s commitment to education and the development of skilled professionals.

Overall, the release of the statistics for the 2023 Licensure Examination by the NTC has shed light on the achievements and aspirations of thousands of candidates across the country. It serves as a reminder of the importance of continuous learning and the pursuit of excellence in one’s chosen profession.

As the examination continues to evolve and adapt to the changing demands of the industries, it remains a vital milestone in the journey towards professional growth and success.

Recommended reading: NO SALARY PAYMENT FOR WORKERS WITHOUT GHANA CARD – CAGD

Read also: Over 9,000 teachers fail 2023 licensure exams – Citinewsroom

Tags : Results and statistics for 2023 Ghana Teacher Licensure Exams
Slyzombe

The author Slyzombe

1 Comment

Leave a Response

Open chat
1
Need Help?
Scan the code
Hello!
How can we help you?