12 men, one woman attempt driving 10,000km from Accra to London
A group of 12 men and one woman are attempting to drive 10,000 kilometers from Accra, Ghana to London, England.
They set out to drive from Accra to London, a distance of a mind-boggling 10,000 kilometers, and they intend to accomplish so while taking it all in.
It’s anticipated that the daring group would touch down in London on Sunday, August 6, or Monday, August 7, 2023.
After arriving in Spain, the crew gave an interview to Peace FM in Accra on why they had decided to take this incredible voyage.
The group, called the “Accra to London Expedition”, set off on July 23, 2023 and is expected to arrive in London on August 6 or 7, 2023.
The group is driving a fleet of six vehicles, including Land Cruisers, Raptors, and Defenders. The group is raising money for charity and hopes to inspire others to explore the world.
Here are some additional details from the article:
- The group is led by Saka, a Ghanaian businessman and adventurer.
- The other members of the group are all Ghanaians with a passion for travel and adventure.
- The group has been planning the expedition for over a year.
- They have received support from the Ghanaian government and from several businesses.
- They are hoping to raise $100,000 for charity, which will be donated to organizations that support education and development in Ghana.
- They are also hoping to inspire others to explore the world and to challenge themselves.
Many people have been captivated by the team’s brave and thrilling trip as they face the difficulties and adventures of crossing international borders and engaging with many cultures on their way to London.
Many eagerly anticipate their arrival in the UK to join in celebrating their amazing accomplishments and stoking love for adventure.
They stopped in the Spanish town for a short while and are now departing from Barcelona.
Recommended reading: B.E.C.E TO COMMENCE ON JULY 7, 2023 – HOW TO AVOID FAILURE