How to Check Technical Examination Unit Result 2022
How to View the Technical Examination Unit 2022 Results. The 2022 Technical Examination Unit Result has been made public.
We have put together a step-by-step tutorial on how to check your 2021 Technical Exam Result online. Students should follow the step-by-step instructions listed below to check their results after the Technical Examination Unit announces the results.
Candidates are advice to follow the following Steps below:
1. Log into the Technical Examination Unit Result Portal on https://www.gesteu.com/resultchecker/
2. Select your Technical Examination Series after logging in to the portal (NOTE: You can use this portal to check both the May/June and the Nov/Dec Technical Examination Unit Result).
3. Next, choose the examination region where you took the tests. The regions are the Greater Accra region, the Volta region, the Brong Ahafo region, the Upper East region, the Northern region, and the Ashanti region. Please select the area that best fits the details of your exam.
4. Decide on the testing location where you took the test.
Enter your index number in step 5. This is a special number that you use to take the test.
6. Select the exam year for which you are examining the results (e.g. 2021). NOTE: The website is updated yearly to provide the most recent findings.
7. On your scratch-off card, enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN), for example, 012345678912. You can access your result using this special number.
8. Flip your scratch card over and enter the card’s serial number.
9. You have the choice to fill in the optional email address or leave it empty after that. Although entering a valid email address is optional, we nevertheless recommend it.
10. When you’re finished, click the SUBMIT button and wait for the results to appear. Keep calm because it can take a while. Be sure to remove all pop-up blockers from your browser. Failure to do so could prevent your result from being displayed.
Recommended reading: List of quest frequently asked by students who are applying for scholarship