How to create admob account.
Creating an AdMob account is a straightforward process that allows you to start monetizing your app with ads. Here are the steps to create an AdMob account:
1. Visit the AdMob website: Go to the AdMob website https://admob.google.com/ using a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
2. Sign in with your Google Account: AdMob is a product of Google, so you will need a Google Account to proceed. If you don’t have one, click on the “Create Account” option and follow the steps to create a new Google Account.
3. Set up your AdMob account: Once signed in with your Google Account, you will be prompted to set up your AdMob account. Provide the required information such as your country, time zone, and currency. Ensure that you review and agree to the terms and conditions before proceeding.
4. Add your app: After setting up your account, you can add your app to start monetizing it with ads. Click on the “Apps” tab in the navigation menu and then select “Add App.” Enter the relevant details about your app, such as its name, platform (Android or iOS), and app store URL.
5. Integrate the AdMob SDK: To display ads in your app, you need to integrate the AdMob SDK (Software Development Kit) into your app’s codebase. The SDK provides the necessary tools and resources for displaying ads seamlessly. Follow the integration instructions provided by AdMob based on your app’s platform and programming language.
6. Create ad units: Once you’ve integrated the SDK, you can create ad units within AdMob. Ad units define the specific locations where ads will be displayed in your app. Click on the “Apps” tab, select your app, and then click on “Ad Units.” Choose the ad format you prefer (e.g., banner, interstitial) and configure the settings accordingly.
7. Configure ad settings: AdMob provides various customization options to control the appearance and behavior of ads in your app. You can set parameters such as ad refresh rates, targeting options, and ad mediation (integration with other ad networks). Adjust these settings based on your app’s requirements and monetization goals.
8. Test and publish your app: Before publishing your app with integrated ads, it’s crucial to thoroughly test the implementation to ensure proper functionality. Use test ads provided by AdMob during the testing phase to avoid serving real ads to your users. Once you’re satisfied with the results, publish your app on the respective app stores.
Remember to comply with AdMob’s policies and guidelines regarding ad placements, content restrictions, and user experience. Regularly monitor your AdMob account to track performance metrics, optimize ad placements, and maximize your revenue potential.
By following these steps, you can successfully create an AdMob account and start monetizing your app with ads, opening up new opportunities to generate revenue and promote your app’s success.
Recommended reading: 2022/2023 SHS ACADEMIC YEAR TO END ON 30TH NOVEMBER
Read also: Google AdMob™ – Mobile App Monetization